Exploring and creating memories in the Great American West since 1978
In addition to spectacular western scenery and national parks, our programs feature living history, special speakers and events, authentic meals and music, interpretive centers, historic sites and other activities to help you to relate to the history that happened here.
- Visit our photo gallery with new video section.
- Travel the great American West with award-winning historians who bring the legends to life.
- Experience first-hand where the pivotal events of the history of the West actually took place.
- Read background information on your upcoming journey to the past on our two history websites: Explore the Lewis & Clark Trail and Explore the Old West
- Follow national historic trails, explore the origins of the Civil War, and learn how Manifest Destiny altered the course of American history.
- Read the latest Trail Talk by travel veteran Shebby Lee.
During the Sesquicentennial of the Civil War, Shebby Lee Tours is offering a number of excursions commemorating the pivotal events of this conflict. All are led by authorities who share their wealth of knowledge with participants. Check back often as dates are added.
Before you embark on your journey of a lifetime, check out these travel tips which will help make your experience fun and worry-free. While our tours cannot be considered “adventure travel” (unless you count “Adventures of the Mind”), we do offer guidelines for minimum Activity Levels for participants in our excursions.
Shebby Lee Tours offers a travel protection plan that protects your travel arrangements, your belongings and, most importantly, you! You can be covered, even for pre-existing conditions, provided the payment for the plan is received by Shebby Lee Tours within 14 days of the initial deposit for your trip. Details of the plan provisions will be included with your initial confirmation and are also available at Trip Mate. For questions regarding the travel protection plan, please call 1-800-888-7292.